By Mikey - 28/04/2009 06:50 - United States

Today, I finally got cleared after my knee surgery and wanted to go salsa dancing with a girl I liked. So we went and I thought I would show off a little bit and try to dip her and kiss her. Turns out my knee isn't strong enough and now she won't talk to me after dropping her on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 479
You deserved it 46 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatfaceunited 0

forget the bitch. If she won't talk to you because you dropped her less than 2 feet, that's her prblem and not yours

Forget her, she doesn't sound like she has a sence of humour anyways, man if some guy dropped me while dancing I wouldn't be able to get up I'd be laughing so hard hope ur knee gets better :)

Comments

Your fault for over doing it. Her fault for being a bitch especially if she knew you have knee problems.

so what? me and my friend were dancing 4 fun and i thought they were going 2 dip me and they thought i was going 2 dip them but then we both put each others hands on our shoulders and fell on2 a pile of books :p but we laughed it off like drunks

fatfaceunited 0

couldn't have said it better #42 Danicing is for fun, not for etiquette

Well you did drop her. She should still talk to you though.

Mhmthathappened 0

A completely agree with #5. That would make my night, and it would be a major conversation starter for future dates. #10- Are you retarted?! I pity you.... humorless people get no where in life.

#10, you douche. you major douche. he was INJURED. thats like blaming someone for BLEEDING on you. WTF is wrong with you man?

okay, wow, get less serious about dancing it was casual, chill out. and for everyone jumping all over him for going out after knee surgery, until you get knee surgery, don't judge. it takes MONTHS for the doctor to clear you, he had probably (should've) started doing physical theraphy and/or strength building exercises and was probably (should've been) wearing some kind of brace. and trust me, you would not believe how desperate you are to be back on your feet, and it's easy to rush it without even thinking, because you don't realize how much you need and rely on one of your legs until you lose it. anyways, to the op, girl's a bitch, **** her.

poison29 0

she needs to get over it. you hurt your knee. next time be more careful after you get injured, though.

mehwhateverr 0

She won't talk to you for an accident that happened? She seems like a bitch; don't waste your time on her.

She's stupid. Dropping happens. The correct response is to laugh and get over it. However, it is also the lead's responsibility not to attempt dips he can't handle, or attempt dips at all if he doesn't know how to do it correctly. By the way, trying to kiss her was a sleazy move. I would've punched a guy in the face if he tried that.