By Mikey - 28/04/2009 06:50 - United States

Today, I finally got cleared after my knee surgery and wanted to go salsa dancing with a girl I liked. So we went and I thought I would show off a little bit and try to dip her and kiss her. Turns out my knee isn't strong enough and now she won't talk to me after dropping her on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 479
You deserved it 46 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatfaceunited 0

forget the bitch. If she won't talk to you because you dropped her less than 2 feet, that's her prblem and not yours

Forget her, she doesn't sound like she has a sence of humour anyways, man if some guy dropped me while dancing I wouldn't be able to get up I'd be laughing so hard hope ur knee gets better :)

Comments

She needs to get over it, you have a bad knee.

She has no sense of humor, my guy elbowed me in the face while he was reaching for my bag in the back seat and i laughed it off lol

ohhhhshizzz 0

woah, what a ******* **** she is. I would have laughed, I fall on a daily basis and what you did sounds cute. She doesn't deserve you & you don't need her. Find a new girl who laughs at the silly things, not someone with a freaking 12 inch stick up their ass like lym777, not everyone is a professional dancer. I was in ballet and you don't see me walking around telling people they aren't standing correctly, or how some people start out to spin incorrectly so stfu. dancing is fun a release not a chore.

#42: are you retarded? The OP says "a girl I liked", not "my girlfriend". She said yes to the dance, and the only conclusion you can get from that is that she wanted to dance! Not to be kissed in the middle of the dance floor! To try to kiss her is creepy and stupid, to try to kiss her in the middle of one step that one is not sure can be pulled off is really stupid. In concluion, IDY!

Find someone who's not so self-centered.

Okay, we know you're normally a smooth dancer, but maybe if it was right after knee surgery you should have thought a little harder about doing a dip. A few intermediate things to test whether your knee can hold that much weight... Also, 56: What the heck is IDY? It deserves you?

#58: Today, I wrote a smartass comment on FML, but Muprhy's law striked again. FML.

# 56 - previous comment was for you - I messed up in the number and in the "striked"...

DCS1138 0

YDI. Leave the salsa for the chips.

i think she wouldn't be so pissed if she liked you