By uthinkucandraw - 27/02/2009 21:19 - United States

Today, I flew into New Zealand to surprise my girlfriend on her trip. In the New Zealand Airport I received a text message saying she wanted to break up with me. I live in Michigan and just spent $1,500 for this romantic surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 687
You deserved it 7 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn that sucks!!!!!!! frickin hoes!!!!!

Yeah, definitely go sex crazy. And go see an All Blacks game, New Zealand rugby is awesome!

Comments

Go bang the hell outta Kina(#18)'s boyfriend's sisters. Then go chill with Matt in Auckland, bring some of the women with you and go get ****** up Cheers

shitttt , that suckss ! go have fun without her !

carlyycatt 0

aww, i would love for my boyfriend to do that! you must be amazing!

Mannerheim 0

Dude, I live in Michigan too. I'd consider myself lucky to be in New Zealand with a bitch-ass girl like that. Cause you can probably get away with killing her and dumping her body off a beautiful cliff. Take a bottle of wine and a bit of weed with you, finish your day of murdering bitches off with a nice intoxication. Then go back into the nearest town for sex, and of course more intoxication.

I'm scared for the safety of any person who ever dates you... *throws holy water*

you seem to be a nice guy, so **** her: now you're there, enjoy the trip... maybe it's going to be the time of your life...

The girls in N.Z. are really fun to hang with, and some of them have really nice voices, not like the Aussie girls. It's a beautiful country, so get yourself one of those campervans and hit the road and have fun. Stay at the pubs and you'll meet a bunch of people. When they give you lemons, make lemonade!

YOU'RE IN NEW ZEALAND. THE GIRLS THERE ARE AMAZING. GET A KIWI CHICK AND HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE.

TheOrpheus 0
KatieWagnerFab 0

have sex with her sister. or her hot kiwi friend