By uthinkucandraw - 27/02/2009 21:19 - United States

Today, I flew into New Zealand to surprise my girlfriend on her trip. In the New Zealand Airport I received a text message saying she wanted to break up with me. I live in Michigan and just spent $1,500 for this romantic surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 687
You deserved it 7 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn that sucks!!!!!!! frickin hoes!!!!!

Yeah, definitely go sex crazy. And go see an All Blacks game, New Zealand rugby is awesome!

Comments

MAK HER FEEL BETTER ABOUT U ROCK HER WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psh, to those saying he should try to get back with her, what the hell? She dumps him over a text message while in another fckin' country, yo, that's lower 'n low. I know it could be worse, but.. Why not a phone call? Or something? I mean, I know he spent all this money to surprise her, so she didn't know he was wasting 1.5k USD to get told to get lost 'n all, so you can't entirely blame her for that. The text phone? Yeah, I'd wail on her. But if you're in NZ, might as well have fun like everyone else has said. I'm not sayin' pick up a broad, cuz you'll have to go back to Michigan and be in the same boat all over again. Long distant relationships are some of the hardest to maintain, because half the time, one side isn't being faithful, or both sides aren't, it's hard to tell with the internet (LOLINTERWEBS) because no one takes it seriously. Then again. It's the internet. lol. Internet. ==; Anyway, I hope you get yourself a better girl CLOSER TO HOME. That way, if you surprise HER, you don't waste enough money to buy a Macintosh NoteBook.

unicornbaby_fml 0
Savannahf 0

Make sure she knows what you did! I'm so sorry...we need more guys like you in the world.

emobabe31509 0

what part of Michigan?....but yea, im sorry that really sucks....

Aww I'm sorry, you have no idea how many girls would die if a boy did that to them.. I WOULD!! Anyways.. I promise not all Michigan girls (if she was from here) are like that...

Jabulls 0

Just gonna say, I live in Michigan too and no one has any money here let alone a job. So, you really get ****** on that. Honestly, did you sell your car or something?

lol I love how all the Michigan people are taking this opportunity to post. On a related note, I'm also from Michigan :P and all I can say is at least you flew to New Zealand. Yeah it was finally getting warmer towards the end of February, but it's still not that warm. Hope you made the best of the trip at least. I've flown out to surprise my girlfriend at her college before, but I talked to her roommate first to make sure she would be there and everything. Maybe you can get a sympathy refund from the airline? and suck it #70!