By uthinkucandraw - 27/02/2009 21:19 - United States

Today, I flew into New Zealand to surprise my girlfriend on her trip. In the New Zealand Airport I received a text message saying she wanted to break up with me. I live in Michigan and just spent $1,500 for this romantic surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 687
You deserved it 7 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn that sucks!!!!!!! frickin hoes!!!!!

Yeah, definitely go sex crazy. And go see an All Blacks game, New Zealand rugby is awesome!

Comments

sexycani 0

i love #35! i also live in michigan and would rather get broken up in the sweetest place on earth then back in michigan where the weather is ridic. get that bitch!

Dreamer... It all was in your head. You spent so much for a gf who dumped you by sms...Anyway have fun in NZ, if ur there for the first time.

How long had you been dating? So it was long enough to easily drop $1500 to follow her on her trip, but obviously not long enough so that she was able to breakup with you by text msg with no talk? I'm so confused by this mess.

Dude, I'm sorry--that's terrible. But, as everyone else has mentioned, make the most of your time in NZ, and don't worry about her. You'll find someone else, she'll be amazing, and this will just be a funny story you tell at parties. :)

musicalmandi16 0

date me i would never do that

holynemesis1208 3

platypuses are from Australia, you dumb ****.

christinedoo 0

hopefully you made the most of that trip anyway. this could really be a blessing in disguise. a message to guys AND girls: don't be a douchebag and break up over text. grow a pair and do it in person or at LEAST voice to voice.

proofofapyro 0

Come hang out with me, I live in Michigan =]