By Liz - 27/09/2010 19:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend had his phone taken away by his dad for this past week. I have been sending him naked photos and other naughty things this entire week, or so I thought. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 471
You deserved it 40 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you and your boyfriend are of the age where one's phone might be taken away, you shouldn't be sexting.

Comments

YDI. if he's young enough to STILL get his phone taken away you're definitely too young to be sexting!

not too mention sending nude pics of yourself when you're underaged is technically classed as production of child ****

Damn this weather (110 degrees Fahrenheit), probably making my iPod screw up. Sorry adaniscool I meant the other #14 (there are two #14s on this particular fml and only one shows. Which one it is seems to be random). Disregard everything I said dude. As for the other #14 everything I said still stands.

It wasn't written badly at all. Maybe you're just too slow?

Now 14 got deleted and moved to 15?!?!?! F$@$ this I give up. Just forget my posts on 14 and 15.

maybe u should find something to do rather than bother ur bf?

Damn dude, don't make harder for the rest of us gamers (that name would suggest the stereotype). There's this old FPS btw, you already have the joystick for it and it's loads of fun. Hope you get to play it soon.

bethanyleigh 0

that's why you don't send naked photos to people. ya nasty

So, OP, you didn't hear back from your boyfriend and you kept sending those pictures? I think a reasonable person would have suspected something was wrong if they haven't gotten a response back to even one message like that. You must enjoy it when men ignore you ...

Don't be alarmed if his dad invites you over more often...