By isucksomuch - 31/07/2011 06:18 - Canada

Today, I found out my mother cleans the dishes with bathroom cleaning chemicals. She doesn't see anything wrong with this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 052
You deserved it 2 685

Same thing different taste

Comments

katiecherrie 4

lol it's probably the same shit anyway

She must be Russian. Russians are fearless.

CattyPurry 0
sxe_beast 11

Just because they live in Canada doesn't mean they can't be Russian?!

55 - You obviously aren't Russian. You aren't smart enough to know they are fearless! Muahaha.

Russians living in Manitoba....Ya right, That's like Russians living in Mexico. Sorry my Manitoban friends.

KennKenn 0

At least she doesn't clean your clothes with it.

you wouldve been ok with it, had your mom not told you.

i get wild animals and homos to lick my dishes clean. its better for the environment.

Okay thank god you meant hobos not homos

flockz 19

one time i let a hobo clean my dishes, but then he stole them for crack money. in my anger i chopped down three trees. so i must have a dishwasher.

darlingdollie 24

Hell no, autocorrect is for bitches.

flakitaa22 0

that's cuuz there's nothing wrong with it... I've washed em with laundry detergent when we're out of soap also. . At least there getting washed!

As long as they are rinsed and your dishes aren't porous, you're fine -- same as dish soap needs to be rinsed. Are you afraid to sit your ass on a freshly cleaned toilet? BTW, dishwasher soap is probably way stronger than bathroom cleanser. It has to break down food... you know, organic material similar to what you're made of.