By StupidApple - 25/05/2011 00:02

Today, I found out that whenever I send my son to his room, he goes on his iPod and buys the most expensive apps he can find. So far I've been charged $600. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 858
You deserved it 53 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well take his ipod and don't give him any money till the 600$ are paid off. Can parents not raise their children anymore, that's just sad.

cdawg145236 1

your lucky he hasn't found the $999.99 apps yet

Comments

If he's over 15 call the cops and get him community service or just call apple and say it was fraud they will most likely give you a refund.

Beat the little shit and then make him work his sorry little ass off to pay it all back - all the money he earns should come to you, none of it to him. By the time he's done he'll be so exhausted and stressed that he'll never **** you over like that again.

Back In my day there was no iPods just ass woopin's

You don't punish kids by sending them to their room, you shut off the water and send them to the bathroom. They have NOTHING to do other than think about what they've already done. My dad did this to my brother for years; it worked like a charm. By the way, if your kid is young enough to be "sent to their room" as punishment, don't you think high end electronics, especially those with online purchase ability, are a bit much for them to have in the first place? YDI, YDI, YDI. Be a better parent.

shmaxwell 7

Sounds like someone's iPod needs a smashing

beat his ass problem solved what's with so many weak patents these days

.....and WHY does he have access to your money in the first place?!? Your own damn fault.

Well then sell his iPad to get your money back

you can call them and say it was by accident and they will refund you.