By Anonymous - 07/11/2009 08:04 - United States

Today, I got a new job. I'm 26 and I left an amazing job to move back to be around my family. I have no choice but to take this job. I will be placing my finger in a dead turkeys ass, cutting open its stomach, and ripping out its guts. 15 per minute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 100
You deserved it 10 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd never leave a good job just to return to family. A good job is the basis for a happy, thus healthy, life. I'm not a workaholic. So YDI. Unless there's a family member that couldn't move and needs you to care for.

You left your good job to be with your family. It was your decision so harden the **** up.

Comments

you are cutting out it is stomach? maybe you'd find it easier to get a job if you knew when to use correct punctuation

some people get confused with the it's and its, if an apostrophe can be used as possession then it's a fair mistake to make, and it's the ******* internet, doesn't mean he deserves it

Lol, i love how #53 is being a... punctuation nazi? Even though they can't bother to use periods or capitalize

Better than sticking your finger up a live turkey's ass, cutting open its stomach and ripping out its guts.

Lol I love how you didn't capitalize your "I", and didn't end your last sentence with a period.

Sun_Kissed18 25

in this economy ANY job is. Stop complaining!

americayay 0

That and OP freaking CHOSE this job over his/her terrific and fabulous job. Maybe they could've waited for a different opportunity. Either way, OP, you made the decision all on your own, so shut the **** up.

Agreed, you chose to left you "amazing" job and took the only one.....so shut up and open turkeys. YDI.

I'd never leave a good job just to return to family. A good job is the basis for a happy, thus healthy, life. I'm not a workaholic. So YDI. Unless there's a family member that couldn't move and needs you to care for.

You left your good job to be with your family. It was your decision so harden the **** up.

I'm not going to say you deserve it ... but it is your fault. It was your decision. My family (I.E my parents and sisters) live VERY far from me. Like on a different continent far. I think of going back to them all the time. Life would be soooo much easier, but I don't because if I did I would have to get a job about as crappy as the one that you just got thus wasting my education and opportunities. I see your point it is tough without your family, but sometimes you just gotta stick it out.

And in Missouri, way to go. Man (or woman) up, take a deep breath and take the plunge into those turkeys. At least you have a halfway decent college football team in Mizzou to watch.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Soup_fml 0

At least you'll have a fun conversation starter at Thanksgiving.

the last sentence should've been "i'm vegan." xD

EqualycrazyyJen 0

haha I would never even put in an application for that job, let alone quit a good job for it. (Vegetarian (: )