By anon - 17/12/2015 18:45

Today, I had to explain to someone in my class who Gandhi really was and that he was not a fictional goblin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 639
You deserved it 1 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Day by day my faith in the long term survival of our species is slowly being whittled away. Stuff like this literally hurts my brain.

I'm so surprised that in a computer generation people are just dumber than ever with all the knowledge at their fingertips and yet people say things like this so common sense is not so common and ignorance is running rampant

Comments

They sound like the type of person to post a picture of their credit card online showing off the "cool" graphic.

Ghandi... Human rights activist by day. Goblin by night.

Badkarma4u 17

Indian rights activists, he couldn't care less about other races.

orphanclubber 8

This reminds me of the time someone in my history class thought Australia used to be part of Austria and broke off during ww2 because of the Nazi's haha, FYL OP

Yeah. Gandhi was a real goblin, not a fictional one. Duh.

Gandhi = goblin???? Reminds me of a person who couldn't recognize Russia on a map, or thought that the US was the biggest country in the world. Honestly, I wonder how they survive.

RedPillSucks 31

Don't laugh too hard. He could be running for president

SilentSin 23

It must be his famous quotes. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever." "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." Tell me it doesn't sound so wise it could be the epic character turning point in Lord of the Rings or Narnia or Star Wars or something with goblins.

quarterbird 18

Instead... He was a non-fictional, racist, hypocritical goblin.

Who let his wife die to a curable disease because he didn't believe in medicine. He sure believed in medicine when HE caught a curable disease though...

Badkarma4u 17

How many people conveniently dont know that fact about him.