By TingBarter - 09/07/2009 15:00 - United States

Today, I heard a student in the class I assist having trouble with a download. I walked over and showed him how to save to his flash drive, and how to use 7z to unzip said file. I then found out I'd just assisted him in downloading a half gig of porn during class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 825
You deserved it 9 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deja54 0

You guys realize, that when you download a .zip file, you can't really see the contents until you unzip it. That's what this guy did, and when he unzipped it, he found the **** stash.

Comments

kitkatblondie95 0

dude, why wouldn't you ask what he was downloading first!

eeee93757 0

Why do you and others really think that the kid would admit he's downloading ****? Kid: "Can you help me download this file? I don't get it." Teacher Assistant: "Sure, here you go..." TA: "But first, what are you downloading?" Kid: "Oh, just some ****, because it's not like I'm too young to legally view it or anything like that..." TA: "Oh, yeah, I love ****! It's not inappropriate or unprofessional to be watching **** during school!" Kid: "Why are we wasting our time? Let's watch it!" This ain't the freaking 1950's, why does everyone think that the kid is just going to tell him that he's trying to download ****?

That's where you learn the things they won't teach you in school. BTW props for having 7z installed on school machines.

well that sucks, how did you fined out? RI

rell55555 0

wish I had a teacher like you

still, the OP could have asked the kid. i know he probably wouldn't have said, "oh, i'm trying to download ****," but he would have said something. maybe the OP would be able to tell that the kid was lying by his answer. ehh you're the teacher.