By Tragic - 27/04/2009 21:50 - United States

Today, I heard my mom ask "Are you okay?" I opened my mouth to tell her about how I've been feeling suicidal lately. At that second, I realized she was talking to my cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 276
You deserved it 6 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really feel bad for you dude. That sucks when you get depressed.

TheZephyrSon 3

Seriously, if you've been feeling suicidal, get some help or talk to someone. Don't kill yourself.

Comments

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my parrents dont know anything about me, for my birthday they gave me a cd full of techno but they can hear SlipKnoT and Bring Me The Horizon being played at my room. but annyways dont kill yourself you only have one life so try to make the best out of it and there are people who cares about you so dont kill yourself.

aertzc 0

Hey! I live in Missouri too. Wanna be friends?

don't be stupid. you're too afraid to do it, or else you would've done it already. don't go looking for sympathy by telling everybody you're "suicidal." emo ****** bitch

That's funny. I don't remember the OP saying anything about a dog. They have a cat. Not a dog.

ShutUpDude444 0

that's why you don't tell your parents about your suicidal tendencies.

almost34 4

"Death is the only way out of a cruel life". "Amonymous"

don't give up. it's not the solution. life is beautiful. see a therapist and surround yourself with inspiring people :-)