By Tragic - 27/04/2009 21:50 - United States

Today, I heard my mom ask "Are you okay?" I opened my mouth to tell her about how I've been feeling suicidal lately. At that second, I realized she was talking to my cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 276
You deserved it 6 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really feel bad for you dude. That sucks when you get depressed.

TheZephyrSon 3

Seriously, if you've been feeling suicidal, get some help or talk to someone. Don't kill yourself.

Comments

If you are really suicidal, you might want to contact the Samaritans via E-mail: [email protected] . Or find a Befrienders crisis center at http://www.befrienders.org/ .

kellyelly 9

I've contacted them before. Went through some things as a kid and they were really awesome!

im sorry, but suicide is deffinately not the answer. (sorry this wasn't as personal as the others :( )

So many people are fighting for life because of disease, poverty, etc. Get it together.

Let's get together and kill each other. Win-win situation.

Clairina 0

dont kill yourself. its not worth it. trust me.

Do it, Cmon man all the COOL kids are doing it, it can't e THAT bad!

mizu22 0

don't do it. it's not the answer...lots of people love you :)

A lot of people are going to complain to me about posting this, but... It's your life. You can do what you want with it. Just think it over a -lot- okay?

Haygenius 0

Gosh I hate it when my sister talks to my cats like that. It's even worse when she talks to the cat about me like "Aw, why won't he pat you or help me with my homework, kitty?"; just makes me wanna go "cos i'm effin busy; say it to my face" but yeah honestly, if u want ur mum to talk to u bout how u've been feeling, start the conversation. she's not psychic and there may b some rly important stuff she wants to tell u that'll convince u not to end anything. hang in there!

If your mums anything like mine, she won't have a clue how you feel. If your considering suicide, talk to her. Hang in there man.