By clumbsy_at_best - 16/07/2011 13:11 - United States

Today, I realized how close my boyfriend and best friend are. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 576
You deserved it 4 771

clumbsy_at_best tells us more.

clumbsy_at_best 0

they were having sex on chat roulette.....

Top comments

Lauren10102 3
angelsara91 0

happened to me during new years. we broke up and they got married 2 weeks later.

Comments

burninnapalm 5

72. your (hopefully ex) boyfriend is an odor for leaving someone as beautiful as you. just sayin.

Ok, I'm going to explain in simple terms since it seems SO many of you don't understand. OP caught her boyfriend and her best friend (a female) having sex on Chatroulette. Meaning: They were not just buddies who hung out together; he was cheating on her. The affair is with her best friend. Everybody got it? Y'all can now stop asking "how close are they" and "Is it a guy" or "Are they gay"!!! Jeebus. Some of y'all don't even bother to try to comprehend the FML or read OPs replies! OP, I'm very sorry you are going through this... time does heal wounds. He definitely does not deserve you, neither does the so called best friend. The best revenge is to move on and become happy knowing you did nothing wrong. There's a perfect guy out there for you that will treat you with respect,honor and loyalty! I'm sorry knight in shining armor turned out to be an idiot in tin foil. Good luck!

1prettymilf_fml_fml 5

This one of the most stupidest fml ever. Your life isnt ******.

SinisterSnakes 0

how do you guys know something happened?

iamtwiggyme 0

Like three times already if I'm not mistaken

iloveparc 0

cooool amn stop complaining a have a 3 some

ArsenalFan12 0

sounds suspicious. lol FYL

t00dle 0

That's happened to me. It turned out that she fell in mad love with him because of how awesome he was and "helped" me break up with him. Sorry OP :l