By Jayde - 04/02/2012 05:12 - United States

Today, I received a single, hand-made Valentine's card from the weirdest kid in the school. It said, "If you ever get mauled by a bear, I hope he doesn't damage your face." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 241
You deserved it 5 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, feel special. At least someone likes you.

Comments

At least the nerd of your school doesn't have a pic of u on his phone

You've got to be kidding me. You're saying FML because a boy in your school thought you were pretty and gave you a funny card? Seriously, how freaking shallow and petty can you be? I bet you whine and complain all the time that guys are dicks and you never meet a nice guy ever, yet you constantly date jerks who treat you like crap. Word of advice: That "weirdo" would probably be the best boy friend you could hope to have. I pray you don't ruin it with you snobbish, valley girl attitude. Check it at the door, it won't help you in life, twit!

Well I don't know about the rest of the FML'er's, but If I see one more, "I know where thats from, it's from..." I am going to find the poster and send them a card saying, "I hope a bear mauls your face off."

havocmike 3

That's sweet. Don't be a stuck up ****.

blair_x 12

That's actually kind of sweet, in a weird way. Gotta give him points for originality!

skyeyez9 24

I remember the school's creepy weird kid had a crush on me in high school. He would stick safety pins into his arm and fasten them. O.O I asked him why and he said "Cause I'm bored, and I like the pain."