By Anonymous - 23/04/2013 16:06 - United States

Today, I removed the side rails from my truck because I didn't think I really needed them. An hour later, I went to Wal-Mart, forgot they were gone, and busted my ass in public while getting out of my truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 922
You deserved it 44 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your first mistake was going to Walmart...

*slow clap* let us hope you put them back on =)

Comments

*slow clap* let us hope you put them back on =)

I know this will sound stupid, but can someone explain the FML to me?

I think your first mistake was going to Walmart...

There's nothing wrong with Wal-Mart. I'd rather deal with the negative stereotypes than pay extra for the same products.

rg350dx 29

Google "people of Walmart". Then imagine one of those things touching you. Bleh,

perdix 29

#2, actually, the first mistake was putting siderails on a truck. Those are made for keeping toddlers from rolling out of bed. Going to Wal*Mart was about mistake #7 or 8.

ElementaryEdGuy 18

While there's nothing wrong with Walmart, this was the most redneck status I've ever read.

My mother is a manager at Walmart. There is nothing wrong with Walmart, regardless of the trashy people who may be in there.

You can't say anything about redneck status until you've been to the Bass pro Shops right before whitetail season

29 - That's exactly what's wrong with WalMart. The people.

#32... Thats what's wrong with a LOT of things..

TheIchiban 11

Walmart has made a lot of consumers their bitches. You just can't avoid Walmart. Its everywhere. Don't hate on Walmart.

Guess you really need your side rails... Time to reinstall! Doh!

GetPuckedUp 3

I'm going to look for you on "people of Walmart". You may be a star!

Tim2415 16

"I know that feel, bro" is what you should've said. It's part of a somewhat popular meme and you might've gotten more up-votes

Please tell me you didn't get hurt so I don't feel bad that I'm laughing my ass off right now.