By Jebus - 07/06/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I walked to Starbucks. On the way a homeless guy asked me for change and I lied and said I had no money. On my way back, Strawberry Frappuccino in hand, the same guy recognized me. He followed me for 3 blocks, swearing and yelling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 60 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not obliged to give your money to a bum anyway!

Haha. This happened to me once, just keep on walking and drop a couple of quarters to keep him occupied while you make an escape.

Comments

If the people commenting that "he should get a job, **** him, kick him and run" what if their roles were reversed? would all of you be doin what you said? would you get a job? would you be able to accept that someone who thinks that they are higher than you kick you? if so how would you get the job? you can't just get up, magically get a suit (unless you mug a guy wearing a suit), take a shower, and go try to get a job. just doesn't work. it's hard to get a job if you went to COLLEGE! Like I was saying, if the roles were reversed here, they would change their tune.

You could've bought it with a credit card. The guy doesn't know for sure.

Hann0rslovsu 21

you could've said you used a credit card

Just say you paid with a debit card next time

blindseagull 5

Just say you bought it with a card next time.

I understand how difficult it can be when they start harassing you. I usually just say sorry and put my head down. I make minimum wage so I can't afford to give all my money to other people. If I had the money I'd put it into a charity. I agree some people can be so ungrateful. They harass you on the street and if you give them money they ask for more. It honestly terrifies me. I would hate to be in OP's situation. I'm not unsympathetic, I just don't like being made cry.