By AlicefromIreland - 23/08/2015 17:39 - Ireland

Today, I was at a concert and the performer told everyone to wave their phones in the air. I threw my hand up and then a huge woman caught my iPhone and disappeared into the crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 794
You deserved it 7 025

AlicefromIreland tells us more.

What happened was when we were told to wave the phones in the air I flung my arm up a bit too fast and my phone flew out of my hand and this "huge woman" (in talking morbidly obese, bundles me out of the way and snatched my phone from the air. I never saw her or the phone again...

Top comments

She came in like a wrecking ball! She never moved so fast before!

Wouldn't it be easy to find a huge woman in a crowd?

Comments

No offence but I'm sick of these people complaining about stupidly breaking or loosing their brand new iPhones at a concert or crashing the crashing theirs cars their parents JUST bought them.

MzZombicidal 36

Oh, shut up. You do realize some people are completely capable of buying themselves phones and cars, right? Also, since when is it a crime to be clumsy or have unfortunate luck? If you're tired of people complaining, get the **** off this site/app.

BloodyGlass 10

You chased after them and got security to give your phone back while arresting the stealing ****, right? You didn't just stand there and let some bitch steal your shit, right?

That's sad. I hope that the Skillet concert was good apart from that.

some teachers make us students out our phones in a bin by their desks, I never do that because I'm not getting my phone stolen, and the school won't do shit to get it back