By Brian - 20/11/2012 15:50 - United States - Sandston

Today, I was at my girlfriend's house having dinner with her and her parents. I was casually playing footsie with my girlfriend under the table, until her mom stopped eating and said, "You know that's my foot, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 301
You deserved it 33 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bettyc4 26

Stacy's mom has got it going on!

every1luvsboners 11

That's when you say "no shit, I've always had a thing for you. You won't walk right for two weeks after I get done with you." Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't, play the odds. Be a man, damnit!!

Comments

bettyc4 26

Stacy's mom has got it going on!

I just hope that Stacy sees that she's just not the girl for him.

OP Should have answered "Yes I know; what's the problem?"

57-that can be applied to every OP, seeing how this is FML

Except not every OP's name actually IS Brian... did none of you downvoters spot that?!

tsent8 15

She's all I want an I've waited or so long!

Wow, good catch, sir. I'm sure they did not. I know that I didn't.

He knows it might be wrong, but he's in love with Stacy's mom.

btstig 11
honeybadgerr 9

Clearly not otherwise the mom wouldn't have said anything

Yeah she sooo wants it. That's why she told him it was her foot and not her daughters. What is the point of footsie anyways? I never got the point if it.

Inheritance 10

Turns sideways and looks her in the eye and winks, then precedes to say 'I know'

Inheritance 10

I meant proceeds but my iPhone 5 decided not to get me correction options.

and so did I my android segusted the wrong thing and my eyes swiched the words

It is in fact a word, but it was used incorrectly. "Precede" means to come before.

54-I am failing to notice where anyone implied there was a spelling mistake but I am tired and could be wrong so please, enlighten me.

Inheritance 10

Ok I'm going to sum this up, since I'm sure everyone is getting annoyed. Precedes is infact a word, but I meant proceeded. So no one made any grammar errors, just wrong choice of words. Thumb me down ill accept them.

longchow 8

I thought incorrect usage of words was a grammar issue. Guess my grade school teachers taught me wrong... SHAME ON THEM! >=[

CharresBarkrey 15

42 - How can you possibly blame your horrid spelling on your phone when "proceses" isn't even a word. Either your phone has learned your terrible spelling habits and suggests your common misspellings, or it's making up completely new words (which, if I'm not mistaken, phone dictionaries only know REAL words)

Such an embarrassing and awkward moment! >.

easyprey 8

I met my "now ex" girlfriend that way :) she was flirting with this one guy in class and he tried playing footsies with her, yet it was me... We all had a good laugh and that's basically how we started dating.

every1luvsboners 11

That's when you say "no shit, I've always had a thing for you. You won't walk right for two weeks after I get done with you." Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't, play the odds. Be a man, damnit!!

yeah a single man idk any milf i wpuld let come between my and my gf

And then you notice her husband, staring at you with intent to kill.

every1luvsboners 11

Wickedninja, shut up, idiot. Your girlfriend was on the corner last night selling her ass and telling everyone you're hung like a termite.

18 just because that's what your girlfriend did, doesn't mean everyone's girlfriend does that

Yea if he did that I don't think it would be a stare of intent. I think a straight up ass whopping would commence.

25 - I imagine a threesome or even foursome would commence.

longchow 8

That would involve the daughter to be in a weird situation seeing bother her parents naked and doing something inappropriate...with her boyfriend. No one should ever want to be in that situation... Gross

And on top of it she would have to be okay with her boyfriend ******* her parents. Oh the joys of criticizing jokes made on an implausible premise. Not.

How soon after that did dad introduce his fist to your face?

No, super awkward would've been the dad's foot.