By Ballsy427 - 25/07/2014 12:05 - United States - Apo

Today, I was doing a design sketch for work. I snapped a pic and sent it to my boss. She replied, "Impressive. Nice sketch too." I was drawing at home, naked. My dick was in the picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 102
You deserved it 54 003

Ballsy427 tells us more.

Ballsy427 5

I am a design engineer. My boss is good looking, but married. I apologised the next day, she said no hard feelings, pun intended. 'she's very funny'

Top comments

Comments

Are you sure it was an accident? Pic or it didn't happen. (Not that I want to see the pic, but it needed to be said.)

Maybe she'll wanna sleep with you? Haha

At least your boss found it impressive.

#129 you can star in the next memento!

Ballsy427 5

I am a design engineer. My boss is good looking, but married. I apologised the next day, she said no hard feelings, pun intended. 'she's very funny'

Good for you OP! Hopefully it wasn't that awkward.

mikaellikestacos 14

She probably knew he meant to send the drawing. I've gotten snapchats from girls where they were saying they were about to shower with full on boob. I still think she meant to do it though

#157 ^^ No girl will ever send you a tit pic again. Is ass h*les like you that stop regular guys from getting them. People like you create trust issues in women. If you get pics keep it to yourself.

Well good for you, still going to be a bit akward in the office though eh?

#157 Well maybe girls shouldn't send them then? Calm down haha you got so serious over nothing.

Man you have a freakin great boss, most people would get shit canned!

Dafuq is your problem #157? He said he got a boob pic, oh well. It's not like he said "hey people of FML come to my website to see pics of every girl that's sent me a naked picture"

Adding to what #192 said. He also didn't give any names, so why the big fuss?

Lol at least your boss has a good sense of humor......that could've just been plain ol awkward

I've had pics like that.. Accidents happen.

I'm wondering on the angle of the picture that you could accidentally include your penis in the picture without realising

I was wondering that too. The sketch would have to be almost on the floor and the camera up close to OP's body for this to happen.

My immediate thought was that he was sitting at his workbench. He goes to take a picture of the design sketch, the bottom of which is parallel with the edge of the table. Sometimes when someone takes a picture of a sketch/piece/picture from that angle, the contents of the chair preceding it makes it into the photo. This usually goes unnoticed by observers, as their attention is planted upon the focus of the photograph. But seeing as he is naked, instead of a piece of shirt being seen, some part of his shaft is seen instead. I doubt the entirety of his penis was photographed, but I can't make that claim for sure. This is just a possible interpretation.

#94 - It actually is quite liberating.