By Ballsy427 - 25/07/2014 12:05 - United States - Apo

Today, I was doing a design sketch for work. I snapped a pic and sent it to my boss. She replied, "Impressive. Nice sketch too." I was drawing at home, naked. My dick was in the picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 102
You deserved it 54 003

Ballsy427 tells us more.

Ballsy427 5

I am a design engineer. My boss is good looking, but married. I apologised the next day, she said no hard feelings, pun intended. 'she's very funny'

Top comments

Comments

rachangie 19

I fail to see how this is a FML moment. She had a sense of humor about your situation showing up and she complimented it. Sounds like a win/win. You're lucky that she has a good sense of humor!:)

At least she has a good sense of humour judging from her reaction. Just be grateful you weren't charged for sexual harassment or fired, AND she said it was impressive.

Is she DICKING around? Ba dum tss. You should PULL OUT of the project. Ba dum tss.

she definitely wants the D. take her out, show her a good time, then "show her a good time"

How you don't notice a freaking dick in a picture? That's also YOUR dick. Lol

YDI for being so ignorant sending something to someone so important

Perhaps you didn't think about the possibility that it's not ignorant. Chill out. Dicks aren't that important anyways. Perhaps that is how OP communicates with his boss on a regular basis. That doesn't make the OP ignorant. You are clearly an idiot, for jumping to conclusions. Accidents happen. We all **** up sometimes. It's just a part of life. Don't be such a dick.

People like you bother me thinking ignorance means rude but dumb asses don't realize its actual meaning

I'm laughing my ass off right now. Always double check your pictures if you're naked when you take them!

mattbaker 17

At least u didn't post it on social network

Don't feel bad, it's just a little situation. Bahahaha!