By Anonymous - 03/12/2010 07:02 - United States

Today, I was in the middle of enjoying a really good book while in a waiting room. Someone saw what I was reading and thought it would be cool if she leaned over and told me everything that happens. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 534
You deserved it 3 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lady: Looks like a good book. OP: It's awesome. It's so suspenseful... Lady: Oh, I've read that one. OP: Yeah,I haven't gotten to the end y... Lady: The cat puts Thing 1 and Thing 2 back in the box. OP: God DAMN it!

Comments

tykiej 0

That is when you suckerpunch them & ask, "Isnt it more fun to not know what is coming?"

thats why you get an ebook reader and when she asks what your reading just say "I'm not sure I can't remember the title". People are so selfish lol.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Wow, people have some nerve,OP.

gamer_fur_life 0

really? THIS is your FML? so your life is fu*ked and totally ruined because someone told you the ending of a friggin book? how pathetic.

Who said their life sucked and was ruined. WHY do FMLs always have to be catastrophic. I mean I know half of you are drama queens anyway, and to be honest if you are a "gamer for life" you may not have the largest grip on reality as it is. I consider it more an FML to be stuck behind a computer all day rather than popping on for a quick moment to catch up on some email and say hey to a friend or two. And just the way YOU, gamer, use video games to entertain yourself and escape life's realities, many of us READ to do that. Which is MUCH more applaudable than constantly playing video games. It breaks my heart when my students ramble on about COD. I've watched peoples lives deteriorate because they couldn't participate in the real world. They failed classes, lost jobs, lost friends, etc. So yea, this is F the OP L because it SUCKS when you put time and energy and imagination into something (you dont really NEED an imagination for games, they kinda do that for you, huh) and someone takes it upon themselves to ruin it. The OP probably felt how YOU feel right now with me saying being a gamer is lame and a sad way to go through existence.

Now you're being just as bad as the other guy, who's to say which is better, gaming or reading? It's obvious everyone has his own preferences but it doesn't mean one of them is better than the other. Games and reading both provide their own challenges. So who cares whatever somebody else likes, whatever floats your boat is cool. Being judgmental rarely helps you get your point across, just a heads up for in the future. :3

mischa0622 0

lol where you reading Twilight? if so YDI...

Nah, it was a good book, where the ending wasn't predictable, so it couldn't have been.

BeachPanda 0

only takes about 4 muscles to slap a bitch takes a lot more to frown about it

TXCandy 3

And u HAD to stay and listen? u should have just slammed the book in their face and moved away. duhh!