By Anonymous - 23/08/2009 11:00 - Norway

Today, I was outside with a guy I really like. He asked me to lay down on the ground and watch the stars with him. I did. Suddenly, he got up, walked over to another girl and kissed her. They left me there on the soaking wet ground, watching the stars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 402
You deserved it 3 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inkedshadow 0

its odd...it seems like every normal girl seems to like guys who are just jackasses. i dont understand that at all... FYL =(

Comments

3P0N1N3 0

They left you there? What would you prefer? To join them?

NEWTROLLINTOWN 0
gtdoll 0

YDI FOR!...wait? Stars don't exist??!?!?! Damn those star like helilcopters.....

OMGitsKaleyxo 0
mehwhateverr 0

he doesn't sound like a jackass, but i do feel sorry for you, because that does hurt. fyl.

AliMarie 0

YDI because there is more to this store that you're clearly omitting.

ilovemagic9 0

This happened to me, more than once. In my situation, the guy didn't get up and kiss a girl right off the bat, but it was a progressional thing. I understand exactly how you feel, and I'm sorry.

I like how the OP assumed that this guy had it for her. You self centered ass. Oh yeah, because, if somebody asks you to stare at stars with them, it means they have something for you. You make me sick.

quiddity 0

Stop acting like an asshole. Watching stars usually falls under the romantic category; most people will not just ask acquaintances to lay down and look at stars with them. You don't know if the OP was exactly good friends with her crush or not, so you have no right to say that she's a "self centered ass" for believing that stargazing together = him liking her. If they were not very close, and he asked her to look at stars with him while lying on the ground together, of course it sounds like a flirty or romantic move on his part. And you don't even know if the OP thought this guy liked her back. It's pretty damn embarrassing in itself to just be lying on the ground with someone, and then have them suddenly abandon you to make out with another person. Plus, it would just make her feel worse, finding out that her crush was taken in such a humiliating way. You make me sick, you arrogant, judgmental idiot.

And you jus layed there watching? That's your fault. He finished watching the sky with you and did something else. Not a big deal. Grow up.