By Noname - 17/03/2009 10:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was walking through Macy's with my girlfriend. I stopped to admire a mannequin's ass, joking with my girlfriend like I was touching it. Then I slapped it. It wasn't a mannequin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 652
You deserved it 211 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAH , smooth . did she slap you back ?

How do you not realize that someone is alive LOL Ditto #1

Comments

meadmaker 0

seriously, you can def. tell a real person from a plastic one. better get them contacts back on.

WendlaMimi 0

If I were your girlfriend, I would have broken up with you for being an idiot. How is it possible to not tell the difference between a mannequin and a real person? Here are a few helpful hints for the future: 1. People who are alive generally move in some way. 2. Mannequins are very rarely the color of actual flesh. Most are white, and some are exotic colors, like blue or pink. 3. If you see someone striking a pose, and not moving (or breathing), chances are it's a mannequin. 4. If the person is not elevated off the ground, chances are he or she is not a mannequin.

if he's behind her how would he be able to tell if she's breathing or not? and hello, maybe the only thing he was staring at was her ass... so he couldn't tell if she was moving or not.

you really didn't sense the...breathing? or slight movement?

alex_vik 0

Wow, you must be the dumbest person on the planet.

wouldnt the mannequin fall down if you smacked it? acting like this in public is just...so unclassy.

pencilmustache 0
hockeyguy79 0

29- just by observation, ur name is pencil mustache. but in ur pic it's a pen mustache...

Stan_Cubed 7

Haha pencil mustache. Sorry, had to. :P

kelc 0

haha. I actually think this is pretty funny. I can totally see my boyfriend doing that.