By Isabelle18 - 19/07/2009 14:14 - Canada

Today, I was walking to work when I saw an empty pop can. Angry at whoever left it, I kicked it out of the way. Turns out it wasn't empty; it was filled with hornets. I had to run 2km to work while being attacked by a giant swarm of wasps. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 382
You deserved it 29 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were angry because someone left a can of pop on the ground? Lol. FYL about the hornets though, that sucks.

if you were angry because some one left something on the floor, would you not pick it up and throw it in the bin than kick it? which isn't solving anything. YDI.

Comments

Brie_88 0

For all those who continue to post that a hornet is not a wasp, here is the Wikipedia definition of a hornet; Hornets are the largest eusocial wasps, that reach up to 55 mm (2.2 in) in length. The true hornets make up the genus Vespa, and are distinguished from other vespines by the width of the vertex (part of the head behind the eyes), which is proportionally larger in Vespa; and by the anteriorly rounded gasters (the section of the abdomen behind the wasp waist).

Microsoftfan 0

I feel bad for you. What kind of jackass fills a can with hornets, and leaves it for someones demise? Seriously, Multiple stings from many hornets can KILL! So whoever did it deserves to be sued.

doc2483 0

ok i have two comments first thats what you get for being a hippy and calling it pop. second for #115 im pretty sure sumone didnt feel it with hornest loser sumone probably left the can there and hornets were attracted to the soda dont be a goofball!

dramakat11 0

WTF does being a hippie have to do with calling soda "pop?" Many people in the midwest call it pop.

doc2483 0

ya the midwest isfull of dorks and losers i didnt mean actual hippies i meant dorks that say ''dont ya know'' and live the burbs.. and hes a hippy for getting mad that there was a can on the floor what is this leave it to beaver go to the city theres bigger things goin on in the world than a can of 'pop' on the floor if thats what makes him mad then hes a hippy douche

ShockMouse 0

How much of a "swarm" could fit in a pop can? And whoever asked who would "put hornets in a can" is a dumbass. Nobody "puts hornets in a can" as a hobby, they're attracted to the sugar residues left behind from the soda. Jesus.

Erinn1395 0

I bet there was like one bee in there instead of 'a swarm of hornets'

ydi for living in canadia and using the metric system. move south and use the standard system

Brie_88 0

You do realize the United States is going to collapse in on itself, right? There is currently nothing good about living "down south" and the majority of the world uses the metric system, you douche!

dnce4life 0

too bad you only have to run about 200 yards before a swarm will give up and stop following you. but ok...

so was it a hornet or a wasp?!?!?!?! get your story straight

So.. you're mad at whoever left it there, and instead of picking it up, your immediate reaction is to kick it? Really?