By Cheap N Happy - 17/02/2012 09:44 - United States

Today, I went out on a first date. He insisted we go to McDonald's and split a Happy Meal because he "didn't want to waste any money on a first date." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 700
You deserved it 4 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow how cheap can you be to split a happy meal and not a big mac meal?

Comments

shooz89 3

FHisL. I'm guessing he doesnt get to the second date very often...

Lol, What did he treat you to next, a five dollar shopping spree at the dollar store?

Nothing says a date like greasy burgers, salty fries, and sticky kids getting pink eye in the ballpit! Gotta love mcdonalds!

Well, he'll never have to worry about spending more money on a second date!

My first date with my boyfriend was at a McDonald's...to each their own I s'pose.

I don't think this guy understands the point of dating. See, the whole purpose of a first date is to try to connect with a person and convince them it's worth their time to go out with you again. I have a feeling that didn't happen, in this case. Telling someone you "don't want to waste money" on a date with them is a pretty sure-fire way to make them not want to see you again.

Bigdawg42 8

is it just me or do you guys also prefer food made a random person at In-N-Out food prepared by a chef at a fancy restaurant?