By Noalixah - 27/10/2008 02:22 - Finland

Today, in the early hours of the morning, a worker started drilling the road right in front of my window. He stopped 5 minutes before my alarm clock rang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 699
You deserved it 3 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks! Everyone knows those minutes are the most crucial and decide between feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world, and slamming the snooze button on your alarm clock five times in a row until you realize you're gonna be late for work.

sashastryker 0

yes its 5 minutes but those 5 minutes mean alot if one hasnt slept much. ive been through that it totally sucks, it makes you feel more drowsy than anything.

Comments

Mademoiselle_fml 34

That's really horrible. I would be ******* pissed.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Things like this are so horrible... I have delayed sleep phase (in short it means my sleep cycle is totally screwed up) and very often I'll end up falling asleep just as everyone else in my house wakes up, so this kind of thing happens daily for me. And those are just noises like someone using the shower or voices in the next room, if someone was drilling right outside my window I'd shoot them.

Anyone here thoought about ear plugs?, and just ask the workers for some....

That always happened at college when the workers were mowing. Which seemed like everyday.

well, on the bright side, you got up early ;)

HighlandShadows 48

Oh, how considerate: He didn't want you to miss the sound of your alarm...

Lol....I guess it wanted more realistic wishes