By Drew - 30/11/2014 03:20 - United States - Harrodsburg

Today, it's my birthday. My grandma posted about it on her Facebook wall, but people got confused and thought it was her birthday instead. She got twice as many birthday wishes as I did, and that's including the ones I got outside of Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 705
You deserved it 3 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2, it's your birthday too? Well then can you tell your grandmother happy birthday for me? Thanks.

Comments

Well look on the bright side, you'll be getting twice as many birthday wishes as your grandma got right here on FML! Happy Birthday OP! Hope you had a good day! :)

For ****'s sake, when did our barometer of happiness become the number of likes we get on Facebook?

Too bad I can't thumbs up your message more than once.

when the social life of an individual has reduced to a social networking site.

But you're a guy and she's a woman how did people mess that up? It's not like you have the same name. Anyway, happy birthday OP hope it was good despite what happened

TechnoKitten 17

Makes sense, she's had many more years than you to make friends and acquaintances. It's nice she's has so many buddies in her old age and a FB account as well!

Well she's been alive for much longer than you. It's very likely she knows much more people than you and more mature people tend to choose quality over quantity so her ratio of real friends and facebook friends might be much higher than yours. Also people tend to be be kinder towards older people. Nobody wants a grandma to feel lonely and forgotten so everybody will wish her a happy bday even if they usually don't give a damn about bdays. Lastly, grandma using facebook? C'mon she deserves a like just for that.