By effyou - 10/02/2011 05:16 - United States

Today, my best friend decided to start dating my ex. We broke up yesterday. She also thinks I'm crazy because I'm upset about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 401
You deserved it 4 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azurasai 3

they were together long before that's why.

6 month rule should be adhered to, at the least. otherwise, not a very good friend.

Comments

hellomeliss 0

you better get a new best friend.

Wow. I am sorry that happened. That happened to me recently. My ex of almost 2 years "fell for" my best friend and when I found out I was devastated. It was solely because we had our own issues, either way that was a low blow. I was forced by her brother to be friends with them both, otherwise there will be a lot of drama. BIG MISTAKE! A few weeks ago, my now ex friend broke off our "friendship" by claiming I started rumors about her (which I didn't), so she then started dating my ex. My ex is being a douchebag to me now (before he was nice, but when they started dating he became an ass). I guess your ex friend wants other left overs that you have. Hang in there.

been there done that D: I hate when friends don't ahead to the unwritten rule. my exbestfriend told me it was stupid. and my feelings about her dating him a week later were stupid too. sorry for your pain. but it's best u forget them both. not worth your tears<3

Misslyly_fml 1

My best friend did that to me once... she didn't even wait a day though. I believe it was about 2 hours.

Really? Are we really gonna have a Facebook fight? Emily? Eva?

sarcdude 3

It's such a shame that there are people out there that want real relationships when others can just so casually throw them away.

terry19 0

YDI for finishing it you clearly still have feelings

ugh this happened earlier in this year to me

You are crazy to be upset about it, is this still highschool.