By jordyn173 - 08/04/2012 03:19 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, my boyfriend and I went to a basketball game. A very pretty woman sat next to him. During the third quarter, the kiss cam came on. But it didn't show him and me, it showed him and the other girl. And they kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 687
You deserved it 3 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I think it's not important althougth i would have kissed my gf.

If a very attractive guy had sat next to you, the the kiss cam had gone on you two... Could you honestly say you would have acted differently? ;)

Yes, I would've, because I have respect for the people I'm dating.

born_hustla 26

It's just a freaking kiss cam. Get over it!! Hopefully you have trust in your relationship.

3mars4 6

this is just me but i would have broken up with him right then and there. and probably woulda slapped a hoe too, just for funziez. =)

Shouldn't that be ex-bf with a broken nose.

Wthell is wrong with your boyfriend?! Obviously you are just right beside him and that girl beside him truly is a Stupid ASS! Clearly she's ****** absurd! Dump him and make out with a guy in front of him! That'll show him!

Nanael_fml 4

**** that, I would've punched him in the back of the head so they smash faces.

HAHAH, I was drinking while I read this.

KatieNari 5

I would've grabbed her hair in my right hand, and his hair in my left, and I would yank it so hard that they would cry, and then punch them both hard in the face, and say "You ******* asshole! YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT INFRONT OF YOUR ******* GIRLFRIEND!? Have fun being without a girlfriend, I hope you break your neck in a yoga class trying to suck your own dick because you are forever alone!" Then I would repeat the yank-punch-slap process then leave. :) Don't **** with a strong woman.