By Anonymous - 09/02/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of six months dumped me for his girlfriend on Grand Theft Auto because he was "tired of having to please two women at once." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 578
You deserved it 4 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he just needed any excuse to dump you.

Did she win him over with a cheat code?

Comments

You look at the wrong gamers then... most of us do have lives, but we like to play. Still better than getting drunk each ******* weekend, because that's "cool"

Larios222 1

Omfg thank you for finally saying it that bitch is annoying!

Larios222 1

I'm refering to what #26 said

rachexl 0

maybe you shouldnt have been so high maintenance. i bet his gta gf doesnt nag him about keeping the toilet seat down or complains when he never takes her out.

Sounds to me like your boyfriend dumped you and you made up the most absurd reason you could think of to post here so lots of people would tell you how stupid he is and how you're so much better off without him. Well, good luck with that.

Ejigantor is one of the first commentators on this site to have any sense. Lady, you suck. Seriously, that game hasn't been popular for years. Go away, come back when you have something real.

That's a really stereotypical assumption.. Many people enjoy gaming; doesn't really make them helpless addicts. That's like saying someone that enjoys a beer every once in a while is an alcoholic, or every person that enjoys spending Saturdays watching tv is an agoraphobe. It's true what they say. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human ignorance.

AntiChrist7 0

Don't date idiotic nerds. YDI

You can have the last laugh. His first girlfriend on GTA is a an undercover cop, and the next one either dumps him or dies at the end of the game.

15, there's nothing wrong with being a gamer. hell, you're one and don't even know it. we all know what kind of games you play. *cough* this proves people like you come to FML to try and sound smart with their replies, but fall flat on your face with pure ignorance.