By Anonymous - 09/02/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of six months dumped me for his girlfriend on Grand Theft Auto because he was "tired of having to please two women at once." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 579
You deserved it 4 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he just needed any excuse to dump you.

Did she win him over with a cheat code?

Comments

CheshireHalli 19

Aww, how nice Snick. =) You admit it. lol. I never said I actually would, just that I COULD take a page from your book. =)

This I do not understand? Is GTA 4 multiplayer)

pendulum2012 0

Snickerdoodles seems to spend hours everyday on FML, writing pointless and annoying comments. At least video and MMORPG games have points to them. Sitting on the computer all day trying to think of "witty" comments to post on Fmylife.com is pretty ******* sad, so she has no right to criticize someone else's interests. I bet Snickerdoodles eats her lunch alone at school, and comes here to let out her teenage frustration.

Sometimes those cartoon **** are ********** worthy.

buttshapedfruit 0

wat a loser! haha he has no life at all

We call u ginger bitch because you said we are losers playing shit. its that easy

boatkicker 4

If you say something bitchy, expect to be called a bitch. That's what happens on the internet. Are you actually a bitch? Well I dont know because I don't know you, but being called a bitch comes with making bitchy comments. side note: I don't think i was one of the people who called you a bitch. I generally shy away from name calling. However, you've got to expect that most people will.

Okay, guys, let's break it up now, before I force you to sit through a Dane Cook standup routine.