By oliversoden101 - 24/12/2015 14:50 - United States - Miami

Today, my dad let me fire one of his guns. This was a big deal because he rarely lets anyone so much as touch them. I was so excited, I forgot about about the recoil. Now I'm in the ER with a broken nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 831
You deserved it 9 681

oliversoden101 tells us more.

Hi I'm the OP, I'm glad I got published that's awesome! The doctor fixed up my nose and it already feels a lot better, I think it's mostly the morphine though. Anyway I learned my lesson with guns and I doubt my dad will let me touch one again for a LONG time.

Top comments

I think you now know the reason why he rarely lets anyone touch them....

He should've gone over recoil and such with you before he let you touch them at all. Fail on his part. But now you know!

Comments

Australia has been that way for a while there are no guns on the street and they are isolated unlike the United states we have Mexico bordering us and Canada so if by some way all guns get banned in the US criminals can still get them from Mexico and you can't say that couldn't happen seeing how they already smuggle in shit tons of drugs everyday it is not possible to make it so there are no guns in the United states and guns aren't the problem that's what I don't understand about anti gun people yall just think that with no guns there will magically be no murders and yall are wrong mass murders happen in Australia even though there are no guns.....

bigdaddyeric 35
KhaleesiDannie 26

Yeah and cars are dangerous too better leave it the professionals like NASCAR drivers and cabbies *sarcasm font*

I still don't get over how easy it is to have a gun in the US.