By Peeves - 15/09/2014 22:05 - United States

Today, my eight-year-old brother told his classmates that I have cancer. Nope, just really bad acne. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 742
You deserved it 2 655

Peeves_fml tells us more.

OP here! My brother legitimately believed that having acne is the same thing as having cancer, but after a good talk with him about the difference between a normal teenage phenomenon and a life-threatening disease, I think he's straightened out his vocabulary terms. Oh, the bliss of being baby-faced and blemish-free! I told him he was lucky that he wouldn't have to worry about any skin problems for several years.

Top comments

Acne must suck but on the bright side at least you don't have cancer!!

You should tease your brother and tell him he's going to grow pimples just like you.

Comments

Acne must suck but on the bright side at least you don't have cancer!!

You could've tried easing me into it. I just come to post a comment and BAM, my death gets predicted for me.

I've heard the paper bag method really works to hide that? Haha kidding. Maybe visit a dermatologist.. And have a talk with your brother about how that makes you feel?

I think his brother just got confused, I don't believe he was trying to be mean.

You should tease your brother and tell him he's going to grow pimples just like you.

Tell him that he has a couple years left to live. Chaos ensues.

#18 yeahhhhh no, he's only eight, he obviously didn't know any better and believe me my brother used to scare me like that when I was a kid, it's really not nice and then the kid gets mad and your relationship generally doesn't improve

kingdomgirl94 29

My little brother is currently 9, and trust me, they know better at that age. they're not innocent, ignorant little babies by that age. People seem to be babying kids until they're older and older these days... by the age of six kids pretty much know what they're doing.

Just be happy It's acne, not cancer :) although acne is a pain in the ass..

I think its more a of pain in the face. but asscne is a pain to.

DanShowsNoMercy 13

Make him believe that and get special treatment for you, make him your bitch.

DanShowsNoMercy 13

*Get special treatment from him

Now they might freak out when they get acne thinking they have cancer. :D

Yeah, turn him into your food slave. You get to laze around, while your brother's getting food for you because you're "sick." It's what I do :D

Lasagnaa 24

Shave his head and his eyebrows in his sleep and tell everyone he has cancer