By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 79 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

fmlluver1415 6

dam ur a dici hope get dumped

Cealinus 0
jharrison6 1

Today I sit staring at my Birthday present from a man that I dearly love. I thought he was the one that was going to spoil me rotten. He was so excited yesterday when he gave it to me. Even asked me last nite if I liked my Birthday present. It is a potted plant.

Whatta a**hole! Atleast she tried .. Dont be sucha d**k wad!!

Your were going to see it sometime, it's better that you seen it know before it was to late.

You're an asshole for not being able to appreciate how she looks now. If she changes how she looks for you, and she doesn't like it, you will be real sorry

Because maybe he like her for her not her looks. Why do you have to be an asshole?