By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 79 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

CourtneeMalakian 0

ok seriously ppl... stfu about him being a dick boyfriend. EVERYONE should know there are some pretty horrible looking girls, as well as boys... so before u start calling him a bad boyfriend, maybe u should think about whether or not u should see the pic b4 u thik hes a bad bf...

everyone is beautiful in some way! you are a dick though and this isn't really a FML! YDI! :)

SeaCoyote 0

Oh, so a guy is a jerk because he knows a fuggo when he sees one? Hey he knew she was a fat ugly bitch but still liked her, they probably ****** in the dark. And if shes like most fatties, she probably avoided him seeing her fully naked anyways. Hes probably just in shock from seeing something he didnt want to see. Is it that crazy to love a fatty but not want to see her ugly ass naked? Just kinda **** under the covers and such. She should be glad that he saw past her flabby lard, and loves the company she brings as a person not as a fuckhole.

WTF is wrong with u 8? If a girl is fat she's hideous.......and if she's average weight she's still hideous? So the only girl you'd ever date would be anerexic or bulemic? WTF! It's people like you that make people like me feel like they're only good enough if they're thin. OP: if you're gonna be such a dick, then you don't deserve a gf.

You are a complete and utter prick. If you don't like her, go talk it over with her and break up gently - instead of coming on here, whining about it, and revealing to the world what a twat you really are. What kind of bloke doesn't appreciate such a thoughtful gesture from his g/f? She was probably really nervous about your reaction and you do something like this to her? If you find her unattractive, why go out with her? Imagine if she did that to you - you'd been going out for a few weeks/months, she saw you naked and then thought "Ewwwwwww..... NO!!!" How would you feel? Just think about that. I hope to god you never said any of this to her. She would be CRUSHED. Although hopefully she'd wise up and dump your pathetic sorry arse. F*** you. You're a waste of space.

Bah, why hate so much the poor chap? Beauty is a subjective thing so you know and does not define the relationship. My ex was quite flat, but I loved her anyways, she is an incredible person. If she sent me a picture of her boobs, I would not get excited the same moment tho. If you bash him like he is a douche and a-hole and does not deserve a gf, you, most likely, are just not confident in yourself and your ability to compete with other women.

SeaCoyote 0

Maybe he loves her because of who she is a person and not because of her body, ever think of that? Maybe he understands she is not physically attractive and would rather not see naked pictures of her but still would not dare break up with her? you know what, **** you for being so superficial, you think you have to be phisically attratcted to someone to love them? What happen to caring about whats inside? You're a tool.