By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 79 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

Thanks #118. I do think I am funny and that others might enjoy my humor, too.

if you don't think she's attractive why the hell are you dating her? think about it retard.

I love how people jump to conclusions, and assume the OP is gay. There good be many reasons he didn't enjoy the picture. Maybe he didn't think she was this type fo girl and isn't lookign for that in life. Maybe she hadn't termed in a few weeks or months. Maybe someone got the text. The post is so vague anything could be the reason.

kcg4305 0

What a jackass. Your lucky you ever get laid in the first place with an attitude like that.

when you think about it this is atually good of you find out now shes ugly naked you came dump her now better than using your prescious time and energy trying to penetrate her only to be disgusted when she takes her clothes off

Wow, what a jerk. If I knew her I'd tell her to dump your pathetic ass ASAP.

Maybe he was disappointed with her figure because she could be extremely bony? I mean, its hard to see that through shirts and a "water-bra" (the ones with water, or gel, in the cups to make the breasts look bigger). But still, I hope you still love her no matter what!

If this is the first time he's seen her naked, what makes you think he got laid?