By migsman - 15/09/2010 02:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me to stop saying "I love you" so much because it's starting to annoy her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 351
You deserved it 19 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Saying any combination of words over and over can be annoying no matter how heartfelt they may be.

well it would get annoying if you kept saying it

Comments

I'm torn between "your life sucks" and "you deserve it", simply because not a lot of information is given. It does suck that his girlfriend is seemingly acting bitchy and unreasonable, yes...But it's hard to to judge without knowing the particulars. I once went out with a guy who said "I love you" so much that it was almost as if he was saying it just to keep me with him, like a method of control.

MissErikaHart 0

not a cheater here. very faithful. I got the man I want. and burger king bathroom. plz I'm full mouth on the Internet but in person I'm actually quite classy.

I can understand that. my boyfriend gets irritated when I say it a lot. but over using it can be a bad thing

Erika: You're going to be treated according to how you choose to present yourself, both IRL and online. You should know that already if you really are classy IRL. Bragging about your "swag" here is just pointless. It's making you look arrogant and petty, and is obviously putting many people off. I'd recommend dropping it and starting over if you'd like to be treated differently.

sorry there, misserika. I said some things in that last post that I shouldn't have. you may be very sweet in person. your earlier comments were a bit boastful though.

Sounds like you're not a good match. I wouldn't expect much out of her. She's not going to feel the way you want her to feel. Time to move on.

MissErikaHart 0

treat how u want. I'm not starting over on here. I don't care what people on here say. I'm just here for the same reason everyone else is. pass sum time, read sum stuff, throw in some comments and I go about my day.

hd9280 0

174.... I'll give u something to fill ur mouth. lol. 

KiddNYC1O 20