By migsman - 15/09/2010 02:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me to stop saying "I love you" so much because it's starting to annoy her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 351
You deserved it 19 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Saying any combination of words over and over can be annoying no matter how heartfelt they may be.

well it would get annoying if you kept saying it

Comments

ydi for being a clingy boyfriend... a girl likes to hear a guy tell her that he loves her, but not a million times a day. Get a life loser.

newmxr 0
MissErikaHart 0

well I freakin can, believe that.

megamandude455 10

I doubt it, but if it IS true, I wouldn't be boasting about it. just makes you be seen as easy or whatever (or a douche if you're a guy)...

It's already generally lost it's meaning so why continue repeating the same words over and over again? It's tiresome, useless, pointless, and very annoying. I had to get a couple of girls to quit saying it so damn much cause it was getting too annoying. I told them... instead of saying it so much... how about showing it. If she can't tell that you love her by your actions and instead you always have to say it in order to make sure she knows it... then you're doing something wrong.

#35 is the same kind of bitch ***** that said it to the guy in this fml. everyone that said he deserved it is a tool

MissErikaHart 0

well I just said it on fml as a rebuttal to what someone was sayin about the type of men I get. I don't just walk around talkin about how incredibly tight my game is. I don't need to. u would feel my swag if u seen me. but it's just fml. u guys can all kma

like_its_ya_bday 0

oooh stfu lol u lost last night give up

misserika.....if you've been in a solid relationship for three years, how do you know you can get any guy you want? have you been cheatin? seems to me you have no business talking about love, nor does it sound like you know what it means to really love someone. if you are so confident about your ability to hook up with any guy you want, you obviously aren't giving much thought to your significant other of three years. the girl in your profile pic may be kind of (that's right, I said kind of) cute, but your personality makes you UGLY and extremely undesirable for much more than a good time in the bedroom (or Burger King bathroom, 'cause that's probably how you roll). believe that.