By migsman - 15/09/2010 02:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me to stop saying "I love you" so much because it's starting to annoy her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 351
You deserved it 19 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Saying any combination of words over and over can be annoying no matter how heartfelt they may be.

well it would get annoying if you kept saying it

Comments

roydawgg 3

maybe you should quit being so whipped

MissErikaHart 0

haha 182, I meant to type foul mouthed. my phone must have autocorrected that. and i dont know about doin it in burger king bathrooms. but speaking of burger king, I'm sure 108 has familiarized herself very well with burger kings menu. prolly spends A LOT of time at wendys, mcdobalds, kfc, dennys, taco bell, the food court...

both of you were (/are) being pretty harsh here...

buttshapedfruit 0
Matt_192 6

MissErika, what are you smoking? Any guy you want?? Assuming you want desperate, lonely men that would put up with you, and even then they'd turn you down. (fugly!)

hd9280 0

187.. damn iPhone, it happens! Ooo snap.... I bet ur right on the money with 108!!!! quick someone hand her a whopper!! lol.

FFML_314 11

*Haha *My *I *doing *But *Burger King *Burger Kings *She probably *a lot *Wendys *McDonalds *KFC *Dennys *Taco Bell I feel better. Even though you didn't mess this up in this post, I'm just going to go ahead and correct it anyway. *you *your *you're Also, are you trying to imply that eating at Denny's makes you fat?

MissErikaHart 0

193...what did I say about correcting me unless you r 100% correct urself???? please don't do it dumb bitch if u wanna correct me them COME CORRECT dennys is supposed to b denny's and wendys is wendy's

Im a fat mouse of ratatouille. I live in misserika's bandwagon.