By Shantwozzlah - 26/03/2012 16:15 - United States - Kissimmee

Today, my husband thought it would be funny to scare me by maniacally zooming in and out of traffic while we were on his motorcycle. His mood turned to anger when I nervously admitted to having voided my bowels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 848
You deserved it 3 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a crazy bf you have... That's not funny at all that's just flat out stupid and dangerous... Fyl op, how unfortunate, just be glad you only voided your bowels instead of being road kill...

tell your boyfriend that putting you in a terrifying and extremely dangerous situation is not ******* funny.

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

He has no right to be angry. It's his own damn fault.

Sigh...it's all ***** and giggles til someone giggles and *****.

grace12898 0

I guess that means you crapped your pants?

PYLrulz 17

I say it's time for a new boyfriend

Gondile 4

I say it's time for a new seat.

I can understand why you'd be pissed at him, and I can understand why he would be pissed at you... F both your lives.

At the risk of getting thumbed down into the bowels of hell, I dare say you deserve it for getting on the back of the motorcycle. The only thing more dangerous than being on a motorcycle is being on the back of it with a maniac at the helm.

I want to agree because she should know about her boyfriend's driving skills but then again she might have asked him to not drive like a crazy person. FHerLife for ******** her pants though.

Yourheadache 19

i agree doc. btw the story behind your profile pic its very sad.

Doc, I completely agree. So many silly young girls think motorcycles are "cool" and "exciting" and don't think through the risks of getting on one. While it's the rider's fault for riding like a maniac, it is her fault for getting on the back without fully knowing what her boyfriend's riding's like. Both my boyfriend and I ride motorcycles. I know he is a good rider but I have never gotten on the back of his (or anyone else's) bike because I feel more comfortable being in charge of the bike myself. Unfortunately, some (and I have to say, mostly girls) don't understand all the risks involved when getting on the back of someone's bike. They think it's all fun and games until after they get scared or hurt. I have friends who have told me stories of girls jumping on the back of their bikes while they are stopped at a stop light/sign (yeah, complete strangers). People need to think things through before acting.

I would agree with you if I had more information. It could be that she's ridden with him plenty of times before and all those times he was a completely safe and sane driver, and this was the ONE time he decided to be an asshat. So just on that, I'm going to say not agreeing with you - but I didn't thumb you down, it's a legit opinion.

Grayfoxx 5

Motorcycles are not dangerous at all the only thing that could make them dangerous is the rider!

gooduck 6

Shoulda just went with it. Coulda said u thought it would be funny to shit urself on his bike

toalysium 15

Doc, there's nothing inherently dangerous about being on a motorcycle, no more so than driving a car or flying an airplane. The safety is generally a factor of operator skill and common sense. Douchebag kids (I'm assuming) like this guy feed that negative perception.

No, douchebag trauma surgeons like me fuel that perception. Well, that and hard statistics. For example, motorcyclists are about 30x more likely to have a fatal crash compared to people in a car. Still think they aren't "inherently dangerous"? The only people who believe that are the ones stupidly blind enough to get on the cursed contraptions.

kurofuchs 5

Actually cars give you some barriers between you and another car and crumple upon impact to lessen damage to the motorist. They also have airbags and seat-belts. I'm sorry but I really must disagree with your argument. Have a good day anyway though.

PYLrulz 17

Though I will say some of the people that get killed on motorcycles are due to asshats in cars who think they command the road.

57- may I just ask why half of your responses are so hostile? 52 didn't sit there and say "shut the **** up you douchebag you're wrong" or really anything that would border on rude. So I don't really understand why you felt you needed to call him a douchebag. I've noticed this with a lot of your responses to people who disagree with you, but it never really occurred to me until now to question your behavior... *sigh* okay, bring on the thumbs down and people who blindly agree with everything you say.