By Shantwozzlah - 26/03/2012 16:15 - United States - Kissimmee

Today, my husband thought it would be funny to scare me by maniacally zooming in and out of traffic while we were on his motorcycle. His mood turned to anger when I nervously admitted to having voided my bowels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 843
You deserved it 3 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a crazy bf you have... That's not funny at all that's just flat out stupid and dangerous... Fyl op, how unfortunate, just be glad you only voided your bowels instead of being road kill...

tell your boyfriend that putting you in a terrifying and extremely dangerous situation is not ******* funny.

Comments

olpally 32

What a crazy bf you have... That's not funny at all that's just flat out stupid and dangerous... Fyl op, how unfortunate, just be glad you only voided your bowels instead of being road kill...

Please Id be pissed if someone shit them selves on my bike

I agree, if your are going to do stupid things on a motorcycle do them when you only have your life in your hands not someone else's.

Anyone thumbing this down is an asshole that would gladly put his passenger in danger.

blackbelt25 12

36- I think it's some troll on FML. I notice that when an FML is just posted and there are a few comments, some guy just goes and thumbs down everything.

olpally 32

34- you're very materialistic then, the passenger could have easily died the way her bf was driving, you butt muncher

florido_fml 10

It's funny how safe and caring you are just so people agree with you. It's her fault for getting on a motorcycle in the first place. It's an engine on two wheels anyone could die just going 15mph.

71- It would be her fault if she was aware of what the psychotic boyfriend was going to do, and she got on the motorcycle anyways. The thing is... She didn't know. Are motorcycles dangerous? Yes, but what isn't? With your logic, even something as simple as crossing the street could get you killed. It's not her fault for the simple fact that she wasn't aware that her boyfriend was going to put her life at risk all for a few kicks and giggles.

Do you really think you are that safe in a car? a modern car will wrap around a light pole where a older car with a full bumper would have knocked the light over, or atleast put a decent dent in the pole.

Totally true, cars will be crushed to bits by the slightest collision. It's on pupose too, you see cars are made to take the impact and tranfer the energy in the crumple zones. The end result of this is a completely destroyed body and secondary structure, absorbing the majority of the energy of the impact. The main structure encompassing the cab will remain fairly untouched with the passenger only cussing about how loud the airbags' pop sounds. Older cars would barely be scratched by a high-speed collision, with passengers dead or seriously harmed. And on a motorcycle well... you fly off the bike and either you wear protective gear or you end up dead. I just love to explain to dumb girls riding in bikini how we treat road rash in my ER, usually they're pretty eager to suit up after the ''brushing'' part.

it's all ***** and giggles... until someone actually *****.

aaahhhfire21 0

I'd be pissed off too if my gf shit herself while on my motorcycle she should know better most guys only wanna scare u we won't kill ourselves in the process

tjv3 10

Your bf is an idiot and so are you. He put innocent lives at risk

xaviiboo 9

So 112, how is op an idiot? Please explain your logic on that.

34- why yes because that IS a lot worse than it being totaled and being covered in blood. Hope your a troll

Thank you, 130! I read this entire thread waiting for someone to correct that.

tell your boyfriend that putting you in a terrifying and extremely dangerous situation is not ******* funny.

leogirl95 12
chels1994 11

^until he causes an accident and someone gets killed or sent to the ER, right?

FMLshark 12

I hope you never drive any kind of vehicle, 32 and 62. Ever. For any reason.

BunBunBabe 8

Tell him to stop, my ex bf used to try to scare me like that, drive right at lakes and turn at the last second or almost kill us for fun... NOT FUN

90- He DID cause an accident. ;) But on a more serious note, that was extremely irresponsible of your boyfriend- he could've injured or even killed both of you. Normally, I don't like saying, "You should dump him for that!" but he literally put your life in danger and had the gall to be douchey about it… Anyways, FYL.

I don't think he expected you to shit yourself.

I don't think she expected her boyfriend to risk her life for ***** and giggles.

I think her diction is weird... Who says i voided my bowels? Most say they shit themselves...

cc_the_beast 6

'Voiding' or 'evacuating' the bowels is the correct (and polite) way of referring to a bowel movement. Anybody in any remotely medical field (and people with half a brain) would know this.

thenomad 7

Me working at the nursing home: Me- did you have a bm? Patient- a what? Me- a bm Patient- huh? Me- did you take a dump? Patient- oh yeah, I did that. *shakes head while walking out of the room*

That sucks, maybe he will take the hint to not do that again :D

I'm guessing you got crap on his leather seats?

Mearemoi 14

What an immature boyfriend. What kind of person puts you in a dangerous situation just for a laugh?

What #2 said. Jesus freaking christ, why do people constantly think it's acceptable to treat their partners like crap and then blame them when they react accordingly?

hotPinklipstick 24

He should be responsible on a bike anyways. That is not only dangerous to you and him, but every other driver on the road. I'm not normally one to suggest this but maybe you should reconsidering being in a relationship with someone who would willingly put you in danger.

would he rather you shit your pants or end up dead in the middle of the road? your bf has some serious issues when it comes to safety on a motorcycle especially with you as his passenger, I'm sorry op

...Their safety wasn't dependant on her ******** herself. Your statement doesn't make any logical sense.