By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 559
You deserved it 20 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

And then you rear ended a stranger right?

look at the positive side. at least she busted you before you had his dick in your mouth

i_is_a_tr00l 0

...>______> ur iz an eediot!!! u lyk3 n33d tew diez. lolz. cuz u lyke...iz dum and lyke VIRGIN FEREVAZ!! cuz datz de kewl thing 2 dewz! straightedge BIFFZ. LYKE LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

That was a world of fail. =) I appreciate you.

Trying to bribe a younger sister? Not very bright, are you? If you didn't give her the money right away, she's got no incentive to keep her word. And if you gave her the money right away, she's got no incentive to keep her word. Knowing your little sister was in the house at the time, you were ****** the moment you... were ******.

sacredjoshua66 0
eehizle 0

w. t. f. no not the post I'm talking about no.17's spelling. "lik3 omgzzzzzzz"

Always organise a contract before making such transactions for discretion.

tomahawkinyouall 0

yeah dumbass you deserved it you shouldve been watching ur sis instead of fooling with your boyfriend. obviously someones got their priorities messed up. but we forgive you lol

Did you really think that she wasn't going to tell? How pathetic you must be. You need to know one rule: Younger Siblings Always Tell! I am a younger brother to my sister so I would know. Also, it sounds to me like you're not even old enough to have sex. She only agreed for the 10 bucks! Heck I would tell too! So op, hope your enjoying your grounding because you deserve it!