By asausa - 04/05/2013 23:26 - United States - Springfield

Today, my mom came back from a major surgery. She also had a yeast infection. I had to push the applicator in because she couldn't bend down. This cannot be unfelt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 272
You deserved it 3 377

asausa tells us more.

Hi! OP here- I didn't realize this was ever published and I finally bothered logging back into my account after 2 years. I'm a girl- so it was less traumatic than it would have been if I was a boy. For those wondering, my mom had her uterus removed , so you can bet she couldn't bend down to put it up. The doctor said the cream was better than the pill so hence that's how I ended up there ...

Top comments

Comments

This is by far one of the worst things I could imagine doing.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Just remember this is way more awkward for her than it is for you.

The pills aren't always an option. For one, they take longer to work whereas the cream starts working immediately. Also, I'd imagine the pills might not be allowed after surgery because maybe they'd interact with a medication, while the cream just goes directly on the ******? I'm going to assume that this was a last resort for everybody involved.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

The medication is still absorbed into the bloodstream

The visceral nature of The word 'unfelt' in this context adds a lot to the nasty factor of this Fml. This is not a phrase where descriptive words are doing it any favours.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

This cannot be unread either.

Gross as hell... But you were helping your mom out.

Kuhu1993 21

**** your mom's life as well. She's going through so much. Anyways, All the best to you OP, hoping that you don't have to do this AGAIN!

This is a true fml. I'm so sorry you had to do that... But on the upside, you are a truly kind, devoted daughter/son. Also, you're now up about +1.000,000 karma points, at least.

I think he deserves more than ONE karma for his heroic deed.

I agree! It was a valiant sacrifice. But what can you do when you miss the comma and run out of edit time? XD

lollypop30001 19

Hey she wipe you butt for two years when you were a baby.

Don't look directly into the light.. Now good can cum from this!!