By Anonymous - 05/02/2011 03:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, to enhance our sex life, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex in our local mall's parking lot. The feeling of getting caught is fun and exhilarating. Until you actually get caught. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 211
You deserved it 54 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when you got caught did you ask the person who caught you if they wanted a threesome?

Comments

haha all those poor little kids who probably walked by pointing and asking their momies why the car was rocking

5 minutes of non-satisfying sex and you get caught. Next time , try to actually finish

UpsidedownKayak 9

I think it depends on who catches you. A ride to the police station is a total kill joy, but a round of applause is awesome. Next time, OP, try some where a little less crowded.

dezinspaaace 0

so you were caught in your car....or outside for the whole world to see? either way, YDI.

Actually, OP being in a car was never mentioned. For all we know, they could've done it right infront of the store.

Sorry. I meant to post that as a regular comment, not a reply to your comment.

heyidcstfu 0

I have to agree that sex in public is exhilarating. but it's always a good idea to pick a time and place your least likely to get caught. it's like role playing. reality isn't that pretty.

heyidcstfu 0

you're* Christ and I have an english degree

UpsidedownKayak 9

Jesus Christ graduated with an english degree? I did not know that. So, what was he like in class? Was it frustrating having the same class with someone that is perfect? I bet that really messed with the grading curve.

cowboyy_fml 0

all I know is... I'm really horny right now..

krazy_glu3 0

one of y'all is suppose to be the lookout... come on now, common sense when it comes to public sex!!!

Kelita 0

that's awesome lol I did the same n got caught n the cops said to just get a room lmao! I think every blue moon it's ok cause u wanna do Somethin crazy not b boring all the time!!

sourgirl101 28

That's because cops are the biggest perverts! lol

krazy_glu3 0
Kelita 0

it's not retarded.....don't hate cause ur sex life is borin.

sallen0046 4

Don't be ignorant. Just because someone isn't stupid enough to get caught having sex in a public place does not mean they have a boring sex life. If you want to try a new location, how about having the common sense to chose one that isn't a public parking lot with security and cameras?

Kelita 0

well now we know who ain't gettin any action. Maybe u need some, n that good too lol Oh advice.....the bigger the better ;-)

joss12 0

haha been there done that except it happened to me at the park.