When Parents Get Pissed

By FML Videos - 20/09/2018 12:30 - United States - New York

The Haka is legit.
I agree, your life sucks 297
You deserved it 64

Top comments

tobsterish 1

They're not angry -- it's a display of respect. They're performing a Maori haka for their son (the guy with his back to the camera) who just got his first game time playing rugby for his national team, New Zealand.

nakigirl 14

Proud parents performing the Maori Haka for their son after playing in his first game for the All Blacks.

Comments

It's actually a pretty cool tradition. If you look up "haka" on youtube you'll find a lot with larger groups. The guy in the foreground is on the rugby team called the All Blacks and they do a haka before each match!

I know what it is, it just looks retarded especially with the amount of energy they are putting into it

tobsterish 1

They're not angry -- it's a display of respect. They're performing a Maori haka for their son (the guy with his back to the camera) who just got his first game time playing rugby for his national team, New Zealand.

We know - did you see the post caption? The rest of the text is just for the joke!

It's a ritual that the Maori (native New Zealanders) practice. Seems rather insensitive and ignorant to condemn a harmless tradition just because it looks weird to you.

The guy’s eyes look like they’re coming out of their sockets!

AnthonyCS5 19

Why is Ellen DeGeneres sitting there doing nothing? Lol

nakigirl 14

Proud parents performing the Maori Haka for their son after playing in his first game for the All Blacks.

peithecelt 28

that's not pissed parents, that is pride! <3