Y'all need him!

By Anon - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had to tell my mom to stop sending pictures of Jesus to my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 836
You deserved it 3 528

Top comments

MwahFMLS 6

The power of Christ compels you!

"He's watching every sinful act you commit with my daughter! "

Comments

rscott11 0

Jesus is a good looking man what's wrong with bunch of pictures of him

perdix 29

Is your boyfriend Jewish/Muslim/Buddhist/atheist, etc? PS: The slashes mean "or" and "and."

perdix 29

Well, there are worse things she could be sending him.... Be thankful of that, at least.

nonamericandolla 6

Is Jesus bad!! U got a problem

The entire Jesus and God thing is a huge farce.

I'm sorry, but if she was trying to shove her beliefs down your boyfriend's throat I don't think me and her would get along very well. I myself am a Christian, but I don't go around shoving my beliefs up peoples's butts and I don't consider myself "religious" because with me it's just my personal relationship with my God is all. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want and I'm not gonna bother people to believe what I believe if they don't care to hear it lol. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. I didn't mean to. I was just saying I really hate when people force their religion on others. Sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean to.

theonlysweetpea 10

Excuse me #54 but I find that very offensive. We don't do that. We don't even believe in having images of Jesus. I'd appreciate it if you learned more about us before spreading false propaganda about Jehovah Witnesses.

I'm assuming you mean 53? If that is what you mean, I apologize. I wasn't bashing Jehovah Witnesses. I wasn't bashing anyone. I wasn't bashing any belief. I wasn't bashing any religion. I was simply saying that I disagree with forcing religion and stuff on other people and that I believe everyone has the right to believe what they want and be what they want. Share your love for your religion, tell others about it, that's fine with me. Just don't force it on them. All that is just my own personal opinion. Like I said, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm sorry for upsetting you.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! D: I finally found 54's comment.. I'm sorry :( I do agree with you though, that wasn't nice of 54. Guys, grow up and learn to respect people for who they are, religion and all.

Uh... sounds like you're getting way too worked up over a tiny one-line comment. And considering Jehovah's Witnesses have a reputation for being one of the pushiest sects of Christianity (who HASN'T been harassed by JWs before?) it's not an unfair comment to make.

That's right. I have a "No proselizing" policy at my house. Offenders will be fed to the only true god, the great Ctuhulu.

slappinGoodtimes 0

As a member of the Convention of Jehovah Witnesses you shouldn't be on a site like this.

Y is she sending pictures of Jesus?? Wat did u do??

Epikouros 31

Is she trying to make him gay?

bubo_fml 10

Fukkin' mind ****!! I dated this girl once whose geriatric aunt said, "Remember, if you're about to have premarital intercourse, picture me watching over you & crying!" When she told me what this old hag said, I made like a barber in a barbershop & said..."Next!!"