Accusations

By cosmonaut - 07/08/2009 09:18 - New Zealand

Today, at work I noticed that the last of my pencils had been taken from my desk. I assumed it was the coworker who I've talked to at least ten times regarding taking my stationery. I approached her and, feeling brave, yelled at her in front of the entire office. I was holding the pencil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 895
You deserved it 71 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aero_fml 0

Owned! But if I were her I'd do it again. Just to mess with you.

Comments

hibarisanstr 0

YOU BABY. more like **** her life u dumbshit. No FML here fag,

_THE_MASTER_ 0

wow, now you have to find a new job, because you just filled the slot in your current one as 'office jackass' congrats!

_THE_MASTER_ 0

i was going to go with the double vote, because your life IS ******, but that's only because you're incredibly stupid AND reactionary, 2 things that never mix well, so you may be up for a Darwin Award soon. and YDI, because, of course, you deserve to look stupid, b3ecause you are...but, i just gave you the YDI for now, even though your doomed to die a very stupid and entertaining death, which I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing it on the news one day.

elsieenchanted 0

if this is real your a dumbass.

Okay sweetie, when someone takes your pencil, you just tell Miss Johnson and she'll get that meanie-weenie in trouble for you~ Oh wait, you're an adult? ******* act like one. I remember in fifth grade some girl accused me of stealing her pencil so often the teacher ended up calling my mom, who promptly told the teacher to STFU and offered to donate the, what, $2 it takes for a whole new pack? Grow up.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

wow, OP, she told you. Anonimouse, WTG. ur awesome.

Polionixon 2

lol i can totally see myself doing something like this.

flygirlnene 0

This reminds me of the times I will be on the phone for a long time, then start looking for my phone which is to my ear. I would be like "Hold on, I cant find my phone, call it so I can follow the ringtone" to the person that I'm talking to.

Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me haha. Or when the pen is in my pocket or... etc etc.

x_Leopard_x 1

Pencils aren't expensive, you know. :) I do stuff like that all the time. "Where'd my pencil go?!" and my brother says, "You're holding it, idiot." No need to freak out about it.

Even if somebody had been taking your pencils, this really isn't the way to react. You'd still look a dick even if they had taken it. 'Wooo-saa'

Howw the hell did you expect us to think we say your life was ****** for being a ****

wow...if it was in your hair or something I might understand but you were holding it?! hope you apologized