Badass

By I’m stressed - 22/12/2020 08:02 - United States - San Jose

Today, someone tried to open the stall I was in, and I instinctively screamed. I was yelled at and called, "incredibly rude and disrespectful." The lady then waited for me to come out so she could, "kick my ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 931
You deserved it 88

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"You want my respect? You have to earn it! And until you stop being an asshole, you don't deserve any. Now STFU!" This may be a proper response to people taking respect for granted.

Don't wipe in case she literally wants to kick your ass.

Comments

"You want my respect? You have to earn it! And until you stop being an asshole, you don't deserve any. Now STFU!" This may be a proper response to people taking respect for granted.

Don't wipe in case she literally wants to kick your ass.

OP, I am a little confused, your avatar appears “male” but you were apparently in the ladies restroom. I assume if you were trans female you would have chosen a female avatar. So were you in the wrong restroom? If that were the case that might have been the real explanation for the lady’s reaction.

The person who submitted this FML submitted another one saying they are indeed a woman, so I changed it. They seem to be having trouble creating an account, so if you're reading this, contact me! Or the support e-mail: [email protected]

coius 23

I’m going to guess that this is a restroom where only one toilet exists and is occupied by a single person, and rather than gender specific is gender neutral. Small business have these rather than gender-oriented rooms with multiple toilets and stalls. In either case, sadly, i’ve had to use gender specific single toilet rooms of my opposite gender (i never go into multi-toilet gender specific restrooms opposite of my gender. Aka im male, i dont use shared female bathrooms) when im in a position where the male one is taken and im going to piss or crap myself if i have to wait longer, but then again i make sure it’s clean when i leave so not to mess it up for females after) so this lady might’ve been pissed you used a single person female toilet. Either way, threats of violence no matter the situation should involve authorities before you step out. I usually dont see an issue with this if you clean up and aren’t using shared facilities of an opposite gender when not trans. But if this is shared with individual stalls for female genders and you are male and not trans, ydi.

Annies 17

Op here- I spent hours creating an account and...whew! Error after error, but I finally made one! Anyway, I am a WOMAN. It didn’t give me the option to change my avatar to a female one. Thanks Alan for changing it for me.