BFF for life

By Lonely - 23/08/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, it was the last day of camp. I told my friends we should exchange e-mail addresses so we could stay in touch. Apparently, they all had already exchanged their contact info. Nobody asked me for one piece of my contact info even once during the entire six weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 735
You deserved it 4 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course this is an FML. Feeling rejected by peers is worse than a heartbreak - the cause of so many high school suicides and shootings. Anyone saying "meh, suck it up, this isn't an FML" has probably always had a lot of friends and never experienced that sort of heart wrenching pain that doesn't go away for years. Though this FML wasn't that big of a deal, the kids probably exchanged when you just happened to not be there or something, I still feel sorry for you. It's just camp, don't worry about it. No one ever actually keeps contact after camp anyway.

Comments

It's not like they're going to keep in touch with each other anyway, even with e-mail and whatever else. I don't think a lot of camp friends really stay in touch, I never have. Friendship is all about convenience. For most people, their friends are chosen based upon distance, not common interests or personalities. That's what science has said, not just me.

Aww, don't worry OP, you'll get over it soon enough. You'll never see those kids again anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

what a buncha great "friends" huhh?? lls. eh screw them. I am sure you can find better ones

sublime93 0

Your pun sucked ass. And op, that's sad Edit: that was suposed to be a reply, ****.

This was posted on this site before.....the exact same one.

mantaray 0

Stupid people trying to get random people on the internet to feel sorry for them.

NEWTROLLINTOWN 0
bzlnv8 0

don't mind those suckers pos.